Bobby is the owner and Range Master for Badlands Tactical Training Facility. Bobby is retired from the Lawton Oklahoma Police Department, where during his tenure he worked in Patrol, Criminal Investigations, and as the Department’s Firearms Instructor where he was responsible for the firearms training for all officers. Bobby received numerous citizen’s and department commendations during his career and was named Lawton Police Departments Officer of the Year in 1998. He was also the Veteran’s of Foreign War’s Officer of the Year in 1999. He has over 32 years of Law Enforcement experience and is currently the Sheriff of Tillman County Oklahoma Sheriff’s Department. Bobby is a graduate of the following courses:
- State of Oklahoma Firearm’s Instructor Course -Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Long Range Rifle.
- International Association of Chief’s of Police Advanced Swat Courses
- U.S. Army Military Police School Tactical Field Operations Course.
- State of Oklahoma Criminal Investigations/Technical Investigators Course
- Storm Mountain Advanced Sniper Course.
- Reed Interview and Interrogation Course.
- Glock Armorer’s Course
- Remington Amorer’s Course
- ALLERT Active Shooter Instructor Course
Bobby retired from the Oklahoma Army National Guard in 1999, where during his 21 years of service, he won the State of Oklahoma Sniper Rifle Match in 1995 and went on to compete in the Wilson Match held at Little Rock, Arkansas. He also trained military teams to compete in the State Match, and in 1997 that team won the state and also 3rd place at the prestigious Wilson Match. Bobby won the Civilian Law Enforcement category in the sniper discipline in 1999 at the Oklahoma State Match. Bobby is a veteran of Desert Storm, and during his military career was awarded the following awards:
- Bronze Star
- Meritorious Service Medal
- Reserve Component Achievement Medal (2)
- Army Service Ribbon
- Oklahoma Commendation Medal
- NCO Education Ribbon
- Kuwait Liberation Medal
- Oklahoma Desert Storm Medal
Bobby was recognized as his battalions NCO of the year in 1990, and as Soldier of the Year in 1992.
During his free time, Bobby enjoys hunting and fishing with his children, and marksmanship competitions. He is an avid long range shooter.