TACTICAL CASUALTY CARE
By the end of the course the student will:
- Have a clear understanding of Casualty Care concepts and theories.
- Understand the M.A.R.C.H-P.W. algorithm.
- Understand the treatments preformed in each phase of casualty care.
- Understand the information passed during the transfer of a casualty to higher trained personnel.
- Understand the ways bleeding can be controlled.
- Be able to properly apply a tourniquet
- Have a basic understanding of wound packing and pressure dressing.
- Understand the importance of airway management.
- Eye and Ear Protection
- Long Pants
- Closed-Toe Shoes (preferably with ankle support)
- Sunscreen / Bug Spray
- Rain Gear
- Hydration Method – Water Bottle or CamelBack
TUITION: TACTICAL CASUALTY CARE
As with all BadLands courses, students may utilize our lodging here at the Village at no extra cost. The Village offers 2-man rooms, each with a half bath, shower facilities, along with a commercial size kitchen. Students are responsible for providing their own meals.