Schedule This 5 day course will cover information that a marksman needs to know to operate in an urban environment. Day 1 is spent in the classroom, reviewing topics such as the basic fundamentals of marksmanship, wind reading, range estimation, along with glass shooting, VIP overwatch operations, angle firing and much more. The rest of the week will find students on the range! Students will be challenged in such things as positional shooting, glass shooting, observation and reporting, and selection and construction of urban hides.
- Scoped Rifle with bi-pod and sling
- Spotting scope and binoculars
- Field appropriate clothing i.e camouflage
- Cleaning kit and tools for your weapon
- Pistol with 2 magazines and strong side belt or thigh holster and 200 rounds
- Eye and Ear Protection
- Ammunition, 700 Rounds
TUITION: URBAN SNIPER
As with all BadLands courses, students may utilize our lodging here at the Village at no extra cost. The Village offers 2-man rooms, each with a half bath, shower facilities, along with a commercial size kitchen. Students are responsible for providing their own meals.